Clive Brook Volvo are recruiting for a Customer Retention Consultant to join the team at their Huddersfield Dealership. The role will be a full-time role based on 40 Hour working week. You will be responsible for the following:
1) Creating daily bookings for the Service Department which will involve telephone / email contact with all customers that are due for routine maintenance work.
2) To ensure all relevant data is captured for each customer and then update database records.
3) To carry out service reminder calls – this will involve telephone communication with each customer to arrange their scheduled servicing.
4) To carry out customer follow up calls for each customer that has been to ourselves for scheduled servicing.
5) To produce service plan quotations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have
1) Fantastic customer centric attitude.
2) Good understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
3) Be able to work as part of a team.
4) Great communication skills.
5) Being able to work to a deadline.
6) Organised and able to keep accurate records.
This role is currently available as a 12 Month contract however there could be an opportunity for this to develop into a full-time contract for the right individual.
This role would benefit from someone who already has experience with telesales and customer care, however this is not essential.